Anyone else like a Local Patch forum

Hi all,

Just been thinking about this anyone else up for a 'Local Patch' forum where we could describe our usual birding location,  say what we have see and generally comment on local changes affecting our personal birding habits.

Urban Wildlife

Urban Wildlife

I have to grow old but I refuse to grow up !!!

• I quite like Bob's idea of an information sheet about your local patch. This could contain all the salient features like hide locations, footpaths and perhaps what sort of birds you might expect to see. It needn't even be in a thread on this forum. It could be located elsewhere, say on Google Drive or some other remote server which could be accessed from a link either in the text of a post or as Galatas has suggested in the Signature and Notification section of your profile.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Galatas said:

Nope , wouldn't let me add another.

I seem to remember this happening a lot when the website format was "updated". The solution then was to wipe all your signatures and start again, putting them all on at the same time.

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr

• Hi Doggie,

If you do that, people who have already read it won't know it has been edited and may not have all the information. I think it is best to add another post.

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr