Holiday to Spain part 3

On the Wednesday In the morning I went to the swimming pool at the highest floor to watch birds and take pictures of the sea 

then I went to the lowest floor and there was a lizard 

southern Tenerife Lizard (female) at the swimming pool 

then in the afternoon I went snorkeling and took pictures under water 

we also decided to do a dolphin excursion in a smaller boat so that there isnt too many people for me  and booked it at the excursion centre at the hotel with the helpful lady and then on Thirsday we did the dolphin excursion 

Thursday 

we anchered at masca Bay some people swam in the water then we went back to the port, I asked the man about the dolphins  at the boat and he  said they were bottlenose dolphins. he asked if I managed to get lots of pictures of them and I said yes and he asked if I enjoyed it and I said yes then gave me a hi five and said bye to us. on the way back I took a picture of a dolphin sign 

then we took a taxi back cause my support worker didnt want to walk even though it wasnt far. in the evening the sun came down in the same place as it did every day the swifts and also gulls flew back for the night 

stay tuned for the last excursion 

• I havnt been active for a couple of weeks, acording to the post since the 16th July but I will be doing the final part of the holiday.  just so that people know and dont give up on it it was meant to be made last month but theres been lots of things going on so I didnt get round to it but I just thought I would let people know I will be posting it