Liberty Orchard 25th May

on Thursday I went to Gloucester and went to Gloucester canal  on Friday I went to get snacks but still did some birdwatching then today I went to Hucclecote  and went to  liberty Orchard  I did some running before wildlife watching to hopefuly get even better even though im a fast runner and im very good at it and I like it. I did running on the way to the canal and back  on Thursday and then on Friday I also ran to the shop and then wildlife watched on the way back so I wasnt as fast as usual today cause of that  but it doesnt  normaly  take long for me to get my breath back when I take breaks so it didn't take long until I was ready to go.  normaly I just walk but today I decided to do some running since its such a big field before wildlife watching this time. 

my Mum filmed my  mostly last lap round before going to do some wildlife photography after. 

afterwards I took pictures Mum said there was someone gliding in the sky and showed me but I didn't take any photos.  it was very sunny today I saw a few Bumblebees but none perched for long but I saw some Wildflowers insects and invertebrates and a few birds I hope you enjoy the photos 

• you will see a small bird at the beginning and if you listen you will hear the birds calling the call is mostly a blackbird