Wildlife in Liberty Orchard today

ever since I woke up wildlife have been very active both in and outdoors. I have been having to have the window open this week  since I'm in the roof part of the house so it will be even hotter than outside even though it is hot outside. so Iv started getting flying insects and invertebrates in my room and have started seeing more spiders as a result.  and this morning I saw a baby apple tortrix moth.I usually wear baggy trousers but the weather is so hot now Iv  had to wear shorts and not trousers  which I haven't had to do for months now  but I dont mind going out in hot weather. its just the indoor heat for me. in fact I like it when its hot outside cause I find that wildlife like birds and flying insects and invertebrates are more active. this morning  I went  to Hucclecote and went to Liberty Orchard. as soon as I went to Hucclecote I went strait in the garden and took photos with my short lens and my long lens but mostly my long lens and then later on I went to the orchard and I took lots of pictures in the garden and at the orchard so I thought I would share them with you