Wildlife in Liberty Orchard today

ever since I woke up wildlife have been very active both in and outdoors. I have been having to have the window open this week  since I'm in the roof part of the house so it will be even hotter than outside even though it is hot outside. so Iv started getting flying insects and invertebrates in my room and have started seeing more spiders as a result.  and this morning I saw a baby apple tortrix moth.I usually wear baggy trousers but the weather is so hot now Iv  had to wear shorts and not trousers  which I haven't had to do for months now  but I dont mind going out in hot weather. its just the indoor heat for me. in fact I like it when its hot outside cause I find that wildlife like birds and flying insects and invertebrates are more active. this morning  I went  to Hucclecote and went to Liberty Orchard. as soon as I went to Hucclecote I went strait in the garden and took photos with my short lens and my long lens but mostly my long lens and then later on I went to the orchard and I took lots of pictures in the garden and at the orchard so I thought I would share them with you 

• this is the first I took a picture of. I saw it on the shrub in the garden that the hoverflys like

• then I switched to my long lens to get photos of things without having to walk up to them.  I saw some bees 

• after the garden we went to Liberty Orchard not long after that. 

• here you can hear a Chiffchaff in the background while a lady beetle is climbing up and down a grass stem

• while I was there I saw they made a little circle shubbery area at the orchard where they left some parts to grow and kept the wildflowers. and it is done in a way that makes it circular. this wasnt here the last time I went 

• when I went over I saw lots of buttercups and other wildflowers 

and a lady beetle on  Sycamore oak 

• After that I went looking for the Chiffchaff. I saw one the last time I went when I heard it followed the call and took some pictures. I didn't send these cause I wasnt making threads at the time. unfortunately I didn't get a photo today but these Chiffchaff ones are from my last trip. 

• one more photo  from today

Robin landed for bit 

interestingly I didn't see any Buzzards and this is the kind of weather I see them even more often than normal 

but the last time I went I did see a Buzzard in fact I saw 5 

• even though I didn't get a photo of the Chiffchaff or any buzzards today maybe next time but the wildlife was very very vocal and active today cause it was so hot and sunny 

• you know if no one is as interested in my trip posts as they used to be last year or jdont want to see all the wildlife trips I go on  when I do them regularly during the spring and summer   then il go back to doing more holiday ones and less trip ones since it seems like people are more interested in the holiday ones than trip ones. il just have to make a movie out of the majority of wildlife trips I go on  rather than send  the majority here in the community with everyone even though I store them on a memory card, photo album and flkr to share with people in the community since I go out even more during spring and summer than autumn and winter and  since  I go on almost every day rather rather than share the majority with everyone here and then mainly do not just holiday ones but yearly posts or separate posts for my photos instead more often than trip ones.