holiday in Kent

I went on holiday to Kent at the weekend 

•  

after that we left when we got back we stayed for a few hours then it was time to go.

I found out from my aunty that there is an RSPB nature reserve not far away in dungeness she thinks cause I like taking pictures  that I might like it so the next time we go on holiday there again we could go only thing is though that she said I would have to stay for a couple of days and not one night to do more stuff. we left at 4pm and I saw the duck again.

we left at 4pm and  got back home by 8 pm I stayed for the night at home and  I Today I went to the Orchard

• Thanks for sharing your holiday pictures with us. Nice colours in the Orchard flowers. Hope you had a nice time.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• thanks. I used my long lens for Kent and my short lens for the orchard.

it was very sunny in Kent meanwhile we found out from the dog sitter  it was raining in Gloucestershire when we were in Kent. I enjoyed taking pictures out there garden and going to the beach. I was hoping to see waders but the tide was in. I still went sea spotting though to see if I could see any birds or other wildlife out at sea with my long lens. I was able to see as far as the horizon and very close to the water as if I was actually there and thanks to my long lens I could see some gulls in the distance floating and some flying above the sparkling water and a cormorant flying past above the sea and one all the way on the other side of the beach on the post that could barely be made out without the lens.

on Monday I went to the Orchard in Gloucestershire this orchard is a different one to the liberty orchard I normally go its a lot wider and more vast even though the other one is vast aswell this one is even more vast. I haven't seen as much of the wildlife in this one as the other one I normally go to cause Mum doesn't normally go to this one with the dogs to run around cause  this one tends to be muddy but I like this one swell as the other one. Iv seen Meadow Buttercup the Meadow buttercup has sepals pointing upwards and is tall it is also called the giant buttercup or field buttercup

the Bulbous buttercup is also quiet tall but has sepals pointing downwards against the stem

the Creeping Buttercup or lawn buttercup is that short small one we find in gardens but bulbous and meadow can also be found in gardens aswell but creeping is the one we see most often and are most familiar with.

I saw some Bugles and forget me nots and then he log next to the tree there was lots of invertebrates a couple are in the instar stage, which is why some of them look an interesting shape .  I also saw some bluebells which is my first ones this month and some invertebrates on the leafs of the blue bells, a dark bush cricket and 2 lady beetles. I  also saw a Spider and then it was time to go but I saw  a Butterfly and a buzzard fly over head. then we left and I went home