Wildlife holiday in North Wales part 1

I went on holiday for a week to Wales and have literaly not long got back alot has obviously happened in the community while I have been away since the community looks different and it gave me a shock cause i was exspecting everything to be the same. part of my autism is that Changes can be challangeing to deal with and take time to process things particularly unexpected changes so  it  will take time for me to take everything in.i have been away and wouldnt of seen any happenings or posts in the community or anything else. I  have constructed this post ok without any new technical  problems just so people are aware. but  im having probloms with photos for now im going to write about my holiday then try and add photos later 

rather than Mum picking me up on this ocasion I was dropped off to my Familys house by my support workers cause my family couldnt pick me up and we were leaving to go on holiday strait away while 

we were in the car I took pictures on the way there if any one has been to Wales you may notice the landmarks you might not but this is part 1 

Buzzard 

Mawddach estuary, Barmouth

we went Past the estuary and down to our cottage in Coed Ystumgwern 

Liandanwg- Traeth  Beach ( Tremadoc Bay)

Dad stopped for a break and I saw a pheseant it was walking around and pecking at the ground. it kept disapeaeing and then coming back.  we were quiet a distance away so I had to use my long lens when it came back again 

after a short break we got going again on the way 

we also saw a lamma in a field and then later what looked like a Black grouse by the road 

after the drive we arived at the cottage and I went out in the garden to exsplore 

at this time of year there wasnt very much but there was a few flowers and some hedges, lots of trees

and there was a board with birds on behind the door however i didnt get a proper look cause Mum wanted me to go strait out cause of the dogs. I didnt see much birds the first day I went out in the garden the garden was large and was like a field. I took some pictures but I was mainly interested in the sea and the mountains cause I love Mountains and I love the sea both a few of my favourite habitats and I havnt seen mountains on the horizon of a horizon of the ocean before and I could see that in the distance at this time I didnt know what i was seeing what mountains they were

and  and it was driveing me nuts it drove me even more nuts when we visited the Beach  and saw the same horizon as from the garden I had my long lens with me and I was exited about useing it for  the first day we mainly settled 

the next part of the holiday should be more exiting since we went out and did stuff 

I will let you know when I have successfully added photos to the post 

I hope you enjoy the photos once added 

edit: I have added them 

• I did tqke your advice 2 days ago when you sugested to hold off trying to post for now  and held off but yesterday evening  I thought I would see if they might of worked on thr problom and fixed it yesterday or not so I tryed again as a test on the post to see if it works or not  then finished the rest when I noticed it works. I dont know weather it was the RSPB or not but the problom isnt solved proper since it does ocur ocasionaly  and after the update the soloutions didnt work so it probably will keep comeing up until the RSPB have looked into it if they havnt already but hopefuly it is a sign they have 

• I mentioned this would happen many many times before this upgrade happened and I knew as there has been problems with every upgrade over many years and what I said has sadly turned out to be true. Also when the so called improvements happened to the main RSPB website, Still parts of the reserve listings that have been missing and supposedly important parts of the reserve lists are still missing despite the report of.back to normal by January 2024 and now a few days before March 2024 and still parts missing as sadly that is the case and just I expected!

Regards,

Ian.