photos from today

I went home for the day. I went to a field with my family and saw Wildlife 

I took my 800 mm lens and took pictures. 

this bird was very difficult to see in fact it was so 

siloutted it was un identifiable but as soon as I used my lens It was more identifiable

I could see colours and see the bird better. there was Goldfinches there too. 

later after it left I looked out for anything else

and saw a Jackdaw 

I heard some calls then a big flock of Jackdaws came over. only 2 lamded though

• I know. I didnt think  I would need to label them since alot of people who know there  Starlings and Redwings would probably know what they are. but then again perhaps it might be a good idea to label anyway for those who might not. I knew the Starlings were Starlings  it was the Redwing that was un identifiable (until I used my lens and took a pictures) 

the Starlings were actualy a distance away they were the first birds I saw. thanks anyway tgough. 

later on I heard and saw some birds land on the trees  the trees were the same a distance but they were dotted in a line and it was a tree further down than the one I took the Starlings in. when the flock landex  the birds just looked like small dots there call and there flight gave them away to be Goldfinch. I was going to take a picture of one until I spotted a randim bird in there with the Goldfinch I was unable to see without the lens at all cause it was so silouetted and well camaflauged into the tree. withouf the lens you couldnt see any colours or any other identification features. through the lens  it was bigger than the rest and the size of a thrush. I tryed to take some pictures and after looking through them I saw that it was a redwing. it started calling abit later  on its call was distinctive then it left

after thar I saw the woodpigeon and Jackdaws and snow drop. It was very cold but it didnt birhdr me too much cause I wabted to take pictures with mu long lens abd I hadnt been there for a long time. there isnt usualy much birds there eithet but there was lots 

•  I decided to Brighten the pictures and crop but wasnt sure weather to add them to the main post since cropped ones make a photo closer than it would look even on a lens that is 800 mm depending on how far away you are and I was quet far away and I didnt want to add any cropped  photos so that people can see what 800 would look at that distance and I wanted to send them as they are and not cropped but iv sent a few cropped ones