Black Swan

A black swan is living in our local park.  I was wondering how common this was?

• Feral wildfowl are quite common in UK. I've noticed someone has posted recently about a red breasted goose. Whatever the species, if found in parks, or if more than willing to pose for close up photographs, they'll be feral. Black swan numbers, not sure but not that rare. A quick internet search for numbers suggests over 100.....
  • Black Swans originate from Australia. Generally I believe they will have been imported at some point. Any around the wild would suggest they have escaped from somewhere at some point. Not as prolific as Canada Geese, but imported all the same. Though they are beautiful looking birds imho.
  • It is so cute. Thanks for sharing that picture with us. I appreciate you. I would love to see more updates from you. Keep sharing those beautiful pictures with us. I was searching for this writinguniverse.com/.../ website online because I got an essay assignment on a literature topic and I am not so good at writing it. That is why I want to read free essay examples online which I found on the given website and while searching for it online, I found your post and I love wildlife pictures that is why I came here to appreciate you for sharing this picture with us.

• Have them at Dawlish in South Devon for years, May have their wings clipped so don't fly away.