The sunny Wildlife Trip to the Stream this Autumn

Stream 

I saw and Heard lots of dark bush crickets when I say lots I mean lots and lots but I couldn’t take a picture of (all) of them cause they were heard down the whole strip. i saw other Wildlife too. 
The air was cold, there was yellow and brown leafs on the ground the sky was bright blue with no clouds and it was very sunny 

male crickets don’t have an ovipositor but females do. I saw both on my trip. They were dark bush crickets first I was walking along and I spotted a green shield big then I saw something interesting nearby it and spotted a dark bush cricket on a leaf

Male dark bush cricket 

as I walked along I continued glancing at leafs on shrubbery on my right and left 

I heard a whole load of crickets a lot more than earlyer and eventually I spotted yet another dark bush cricket but this time a female 

Then after the dark bush crickets 

I spotted another green shield bug but this time with its wings open 

A Spider resting On a leaf in a sunny spot 

Hoverflys were out aswell as crickets 

I saw a couple of wasps. unlike summer at this time of year there focused on looking for insects but they were also  drawn to flowers landing on  them and pollinating them 

I saw a blackbird inside a shrub and then later on as I got to the bridge to cross and leave the stream 

I heard a Buzzard and then I heard some Jackdaws then I saw and heard the jackdaws chaseing the buzzard. Both seemingly parted ways eventually rather than continuing to chase and both left in completely different directions to each other 

after this I saw a Bumblebee on a wildflower 

Butterflys were less abundant but pollinators were out entirely aswell not just crickets