A nice Wildlife scene

Im makeing something out of my Wildlife photos. These are called sprites and I made a nice scene  

iv only just rubbed out the background from the photo that the animals were in so that it can be a sprite.  and I used some of my pictures of the beach and other habitats as my backgrounds in what I’m making. it’s taken a couple of days to finish the birds and there is more I need to do to make what I’m making but here is one of the scenes that I have made 

• Very clever!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• I've no idea what a sprite is ... apart from an elf or a can of pop ... Confused

• Google it BD then your brain can explode just like mine did! Hahaha

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Done that ... No wiser ... Neutral face. Do they move or something ... Thinking

• No idea, am not a gamer & never came across this before but the blurb seems to indicate it could move!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Thanks. I think the fact  you can actually erase the background in photos to make a sprite  is cooll 

WendyBartter said:
    Very clever!

No idea, am not a gamer & never came across this before but the blurb seems to indicate it could move!

A Sprite is A image or character made of pixels that can be made to move. But it’s not just photos you have taken with a camera and transfered to a device or computer

If you have s photo of a drawing you can turn characters from that into sprites aswell if you take a picture of a drawing and erase the background .  Also if you draw or make a character on a device or a computer rather than paper you can make  a sprite that way aswell 

They are commonly used in gameing and They are also used for other things as well as gaming 

• Billysdad said:

I've no idea what a sprite is ... apart from an elf or a can of pop ... 

A sprite is a character made of pixels that can be moved about  by you And put somewhere so you can put them in a background then place them where you want.  it can also perform actions by itself but  what it does depends on what you want your character to do and what you want it to do next.

• Billysdad said:

Cool ...

it sure is. it can be quiet funny aswell i acidently made a butterfly from one of my photos bounce up and down on the blackbirds head of a Blavkbird  that i drew a picture of when i was exsperimenting with the sprites. i felt sorry for the butterfly and the blackbird so i was thinking of making it either do something else or bounce on something wlse and so I did make it bounce on something else eventualy 

• heres an example of a cut out image. i didnt need to use a app I just used adobe exspress to cut it out then i saved it to my photos. but anyway this is one of the ways you can cut Wildlife out its not the only way though. when you cut subjects out of photos it is  known as a differant type of file not jpeg or raw its called PNG.  the photo is entirely translucent so it cant be seen. what i find interesting from cutting my Wildlife characters out is that when you  drag them anywhere it doesnt  drag the photo unlike if you only erased a background.  when you touch and drag theres no square outline that photos have and it just drags the actual subject  instead 

a red admiral i saw at some point last week that i was able to transfer