Wildlife trip to Barnwood arboretum

I went to Hucclecote and then we went to Barnwood Aboreteum with my Mum I couldn’t havnt my camara out most of the time cause it was drizzling then raining when we got there. later it  was sunny and raining at the same time but then it stayed sunny so I got my camara out and started taking pictures 

I saw a Moorhen driving from the water and looking for something in it 

Woodpigeon 

I also saw and heard a gray Squirrel eating a nut on the branch after I went underneath 

after that as we carried on we heard a possible gray squirrel being vocal 

• Looks like you had a nice trip out. Well done getting the wood pigeon in flight - they are fast and it's harder than you'd think to get flight shots of them.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Clare Bailey said:
    Looks like you had a nice trip out. Well done getting the wood pigeon in flight - they are fast and it's harder than you'd think to get flight shots of them.

Thanks. I went on the trip with Mum yesterday later on Mum decided to take me to a cemetery so we went for a walk round. at Barnwood they have lots of different types of trees including rare ones but they also have things like birds and other wildlife as well and they get lots of gray squirrels. when Mum visits there there’s a part where you see lots of them and one of the Romanian Rescues called Lucy automatically becomes alert when we are in that area and she thinks she can climb trees but she can’t and she try’s to go after  them but she can’t and Mum has her on a lead anyway. she stares at them and barks hoping they will come down cause even though she’s not a puppy she hasn’t learned if you make noise your not going to be able to catch anything.

as I went under the branch and saw the squirrel I spotted I started taking photos then I saw it was a holding a very big nut and I heard some big crunches I should really of filmed it but I didn’t have long cause I had to try and keep up with Mum again aso I just took pictures 

as for the moorhen When I wrote drinking auto correct corrected it when I went onto the next sentence to say I saw a Moorhen driving 

I thought it was funny so I left it but added from the water so people know what I means anyway