An eventful day in Hucclecote and a trip to the field

I spent most of the evening and last night deciding what camara I wantI wrote on a lot of paper the Nikon and Canon camaras and how much they cost and took them with me in my backpack  and didn’t bring anything else except my phone and I pad and binoculars rather than watching tv or going out in the garden Or anything  both me and Dad had a look cause I still hadnt decided and Mum was adamant it Must be bought today either today or not at all. but I also looked for lenses. After that we had to go to the field 

I took some pictures with my smartphone 

I saw a hoverfly perched on a leaf 

and a Bumblebee 

After this I decided to take some shots of the Bumblebees mid flight useing photo bursts. So I put my smartphone lens in front of the eye cup on the binoculars then waited for them to go in shot and then    I  kept the button pressed down. 

Nesting Tree Bumblebees

I zoomed out and took some photos 

after that I sorted my photos out and it was time to go cause it had already been an hour. 
Mum said me and Dad are to buy a camara as soon as we get back 

It took a few hours but eventually decided then we went into lenses cause I will need a lens.  I ended up having to get one that comes with the camara rather than separately  and bought the camara by then it was time to go. 

• The Bumblebees are very fast so fast they were like a blue flying around they don’t stay still for a second and there very busy. I wouldn’t of got a close up without the binoculars so had to use my binoculars in this situation the binoculars make it so you can see there colours and everything else and too fast to wait for them to enter the screen then press the button cause it was too fast for the camara so ended up haveing to use photo burst which is where you wait for the right moment then keep the button pressed down.
  • We couldn’t go to the other dog field this time but it was fun taking pictures of the tree Bumblebees