Bird feeding and Wild gardens

1. My bird tables roof broke and it was falling apart and I have been too busy to feed the birds im looking for a new camara before I go on holiday a DSLR or a Mirrorless one and possibly a cropped sensor but not yet decided I have managed to save  200 pounds   and will be putting it towards my camera.  and hopefully  a new laptop so I can add photos from the new camara onto it and hopefully also towards things like the RSPB or other charity’s for conservation, it’s taking me a long time to decided and I need to get it before I go on holiday 

I went to get a new bird table today it is a big one with sections for food more than 3 birds and hooks for feeders 

I have been busy with Planting more Wildflowers and attracting insects and working on my Wildlife pond aswell 

cause I havnt had enough time to get bird food and keep it filled up aswell as everything else Im also going to be planting food for the birds 

rather than going to the shop to get Sunflowers I have planted sunflowers from seed so that the pollinators pollinate it so that it turns to sunflower seeds to feed the birds one seedling has already come up 

the Starlings a declining species have been keeping a close eye on me when watering and planting Wildflowers and when looking for insects which iv attracted a lot more of and have visited more often compared to previous years and the Starlings have visited a lot even visiting when Im outside and been very successful with finding worms even during the heat and dry weeks 

I have lots of Bumblebees and hoverflys and now have hoverfly larvae and a some insects that prey on Aphids and are quiet effective too 

I also have knat larvae and water slaters an plants for pollinators on my pond 

A bird bath and nest boxes and insect shelters 

Blue Tits and great tits still check my feeders occasionally but have stopped 

however they are alternatively feeding on seeds from the Hornbeam and silver birch 

Woodpigeons: feeding on the clovers and useing the garden to rest and preen chill out or have a bath if needed. 

il update you on any more progress on attracting birds and others  when not able to buy bird food 

• Cause I wasn’t going out and about and buying stuff I saved enough for a new camara I have bought it now. . I have been watching the Wildlife in the garden 

I am planting sunflower seeds so that the bumblebees pollinate them so that they turn to seeds for the birds

so far I have a lot more insects than normal. Tits have visited  after finding out there’s no bird food they decided to check my wildflower borders and look for something along with a flock of other tits. Starlings have benefited alot from the garden and didn’t need any mealworms due to finding worms every time they visit 

2 days ago a bat visited in the  evening eraticly flying around the garden