20th June Highfield garden world and Barnwood aboreteum, Hucclecote

I went to Highfield garden world to go Wild life watching for abit but there wasn’t much Wildlife that day the swallows wernt as active cause it wasn’t very sunny but I saw some moorhens and a young moorhen I also went to get a watering can cause mine doesn’t have a funnel and its not in very good condition anymore unfortunately I spotted lots of  round up pesticides as I walked to get the watering can which isn’t very good for Wildlife but apart from that We found a watering can with a sprinkler they only had big ones but it was better than no watering can cause the hose is broken and I need a new watering can. 

after Highfield Garden world we went to Hucclecote and took the dogs for a walk cause Dad wasn’t here to help her we went to Barnwood arboretum 

Mum wanted to know what this is. So I told her it is Musk mallow in case anyone else would like to know what it is aswell 

then Not long after we came back we took the others for a walk aswell but we just went through the brook in Hucclecote and the woodland area and small field 

and Hucclecote has planted a small Wildflower meadow for the pollinators they have sealed it off so no one can go trampling through the wildflowers 

I took some pictures of a few of them 

Bugloss 

on the way through the woodland part I saw a white plume moth