The brook today and A surprise fox

Alder sawfly 

a beetle 

as I walked along a speckled wood landed on a shrub then it flew around again and then finally rested  on a shrub 

As I was walked to the path and looked for more Butterflys The person with me thought she saw a cat but realised it was a fox so told me there is a fox when I looked round the corner and followed it from a distance as it went round the corner I spotted one and it was a fox then I saw another one and there was a fox watching me through the shrubbery 

then it went in and the other fox on the right went onto the shrubbery I heard them behind it but didn’t see it after that 

I looked for more Wildlife again and saw a holly blue

then later we ran into another fox it was walking towards us. Its hard to know if it’s one of the ones from earlyer or not 

Then it crossed onto the other side and went into the shrubbery again 

a Nursery web spider 

when I stoped and looked for some things in the shrubs I saw something that looked like a leaf or something but the shape looked like the shape of a moth when I looked closer I saw some legs holding onto the grass stem 

so I took photos from underneath cause if it is a moth it should also have eyes and other things aswell 

Brimstone moth 

After that I saw a Orange tip flying around