Hucclecote and the field for the day Sunday 16th April

dunnock forageing 

A Bumblebee pollinating a flower 

Great Tit feeding 

Beetle 

taken through my magnifying glass. I look through the magnifying glass then put my camara in front, zoom in and take a photo then it’s more magnified than normal zoom. The ladybeetle was small and binoculars and telescopes won’t do it so I used my magnifying glass 

It was almost time to go to the field. When it was time to go I saw a blue tit so I took some photos before I go 

I went in the car and when we got to the field I noticed some low shrubs had flowered 

afterwards i looked at the dandelions in the field to see if there’s any bees or insects or invertrevretes 

weevil 

missing sector orb weaver with a fly 

After that I went to see if I could see anything else and on the hill part I saw a Springtail I havnt seen before called globular springtail

I had to use my magnifying glass cause it was tiny 

Then on another dandelion I saw an ant covered in pollen 

I saw another interesting species of Wild life in a dandelion aswell

Then it was time to go as I walked along I spotted a bee but I camara was slow but you can still see it flying 

As I was walking along a rabbit took me by surprise and suddenly legged it past the fence behind the fence cause I didn’t know it was there I thought I’d try and see if I can spot it but I couldn’t see it then I went back to the car and I went back to Hucclecote 

When we arived I saw a blackbird calling 

When we got back I watched David Attenborough grasslands and then saw 2 Robins out the window 

and some long tailed tits