Wildlife on the way to ASDA on 31st March and Wildlife on a long walk On the 1st April

Wildlife on the way to ASDA 

Brown lipped  Snail 

Hoverfly hovering 

we also heard some birds we heard a blue Tit Great Tit blackbird and Robin on the walk and saw a big nest in the tree 

Long walk to the stream 

I was showing someone the way to the stream that comes from Africa but now lives in the uk and not far away but doesn’t know the area well and needs to get to know the places the other people who take me to places go with me to

we saw lots of Wildlife 

there was sparrows doing sparrow things and doing there characteristic cheep cheeps some were collecting nesting material 

there was some Starlings flying overhead 

we carried on and there was more birds but even they wouldn’t stay still for long like the sparrows cause they were busy looking for things 

as we got to the field but where there is usually long grass with lots of insects that has been cut there was some trees like Silver birch but there was also some alder trees 

Mallow 

Alder 

Then there is a pond 

After that we saw the stream it was going very fast but as you walk down the current slowed down 

Then we saw some ground Ivy 

I pointed to where the path to the stream is and we saw some ladys bedstraw 

then we started to go back. On the way back we saw some Starlings picking up some sticks for nesting material which we enjoyed watching 

then I came across buttercup my phone had ran out but planned on drawing a picture of it eventually we got back