• Zo Clark said:
    Heres the website they have already done the maintenance and have done the upgrade so the picture has changed

www.rspb-images.com/default.aspx

That is is not the RSPB’s Homepage!

Regards,

Ian.

• Zo Clark said:
    Heres the website they have already done the maintenance and have done the upgrade so the picture has changed

www.rspb-images.com/default.aspx

This is the RSPB Homepage a few seconds ago!

Regards,

Ian.

• Changed from the one we have in this community to the one we have on the main RSPB website but this time they have changed it  on the RSPB images website. They have re branded it to the RSPB icon we have on the main site not the Community 

• Just realised after I  finished my message youv now added a screenshot. I knew the main websites icon wasn’t going to change. I didn’t know even though it’s also RSPB the maintenance going on on the RSPB images website wasn’t going to affect the speed or cause any other problems both on the Main website and community forum  I didn’t mean the brand on the main site or Community forum was changing. I asked them if it’s going to affect the RSPB community forum or not. I didn’t ask them if it is part of the main site or community forum so when they said it’s not part of the community forum  so there way of saying no it won’t affect the community in any way during maintenance on RSPB images