Wildlife Humor

What? What are you looking at me for? I love perching on the washing line.  

I perch on this every Day.

Oh I get it your putting that strange thingy up to take a photo. That makes sense. 

A crow chases a squirrel around for fun. The squirrel didn’t enjoy it but the crow didn’t pick up on that so continues chaseing and playing hide and seek the crow gets bored eventually and the squirrel goes peace at last.  The crow drove it nutty. And there you have it. Its eating a nut. 

• These photos was last year but thought why not. Some funny stories happened with Wildlife. The washingline was funny. I wondered how people would be able to put there cloaths up with him or her on there but when they did it just did a circle around the washing line and went back again but it did that sometimes even without people there so could of been saying this is my territory but in this case this washing-line is my territory. I would pick somewhere closer to the pond than a washing line but this one went with the washing line. It was there all day everyday And people were able to put there clothes on even with him or her there.

• I don’t know which one is my favourite though cause there both funny