Merry Christmas

25th December 2022

The photos arnt from today but from this month cause i thought they were the best ones for Christmas day

Just thought Id wish everyone a merry Christmas cause it’s Christmas Day

Merry Christmas 

• Merry Christmas to you also Zo, have lovely day.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Thanks, Zo, and lots of good wishes to everyone for a lovely Christmas and a happy and healthy new year!

Kind regards, Ann

• thanks.  I did have a lovely day. I got a telephoto scope smartphone  lens and some new Binoculars. The Binoculars are alot better and sharper than my other 2. My first binoculars I used broke so I had to use a spare. The spare isn’t as good as the one before but at least I had a pair. My Biological father used to live in Cyprus. Hes no longer around now but  My Mum  is english and so is my stepdad so I’m half Greek Cypriot half English( but mainly English.) and I have lived in England all my life Iv been all over the place in my lifetime so far and Cause I’m still young I still got lots more places to go and Adventures. So far in my lifetime iv been to  the midlands, wales, Cornwall, east anglia, Wiltshire, Chippenham, Leicestershire, Loughborough, Sileby, the south coast the only part of the uk I havnt been to is Scotland which is where I want to go one day.  

I went to East england acouple of months ago to see one of my English family. and took pictures of Wildlife on the beach.  Before we left I walked with One of my uncles on the English side of the family and he got me the new binoculars. He usually gets me Christmas cards more often than Christmas presents so it was a nice surprise. I met up with some family that me and Mum have known for a long time in Sumerset this Christmas but it was on my birthday. Christmas Day and my birthday are close together.  How did your Christmas Day go? 

• Thats ok. I thought it would be nice to say happy Christmas to everyone and besides everyone can say happy Christmas to everyone too. I thought the photos went well for a Christmas Day post. How did your Christmas Day go? 

• We had a very nice but quiet Christmas and New Year, we live in a village 10 miles from out main town, where all our family live, parents, sister and her hubby and 2 nephews and their families. We have had terrible hard frost and snow, only today has the sun come out and everything has thawed, so we never saw folks the days over Christmas and New Year, but did see my folks in between, as I was back to work for 3 days. Today I may even have a wander out for some fresh air.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.