Trip to the field in Hucclecote and birds in the Garden

We went to the house I said hello to the Dogs and then later we went to the field

It was covered in sleet but it wasn’t mushy or slippery 

On the log when I moved some of the sleet there was frozen ice underneath and it started popping like

Bubbles. Except it was small water or ice droplets popping and not as big as bubbles it’s abit like when air or gas gets trapped in something so I’m wondering if the air or type of gas might of been trapped under the ice. it was small pops. I couldnt get a picture of the bubbles cause they were popping so quickly. But the ice was very thin and there’s lots of bumps. 

If you look carefully you might also see a small Bristletail I spotted it after takeing some of the sleet off 

It started running around everywhere 

I found a plant growing on the log 

You might also notice a bubble on the log aswell at the bottom of the image but it looks like Natures made a little shelf like shelter 

After that I had s look at a tree it had some line things 

And some interesting green stuff that looked like algae but it looked so flat i thought it looked like paint.

I looked in gaps in the tree to see if I Could see any Wildlife other than the tree

And I saw a Spiders web but you can also see a close up of the hairy stuff that is attached to a parasite growing up  the tree

There is some Cypress growing

More interesting stuff on the previous tree

I thought I’d take a landscape photos of this part of the field which is the tree and log habitat 

In sleet 

Back at the house 

Great Tit 

Blue Tit

Blackbird