Wildlife trip to Highfield garden world. and hucclecote

Today I went to Highfield Garden World and then I went to Hucclecote. I had to get up early to go cause otherwise there will be lots of people And Be noisy and then  I wouldn’t go in.  Me and Mum left at 10 And when We got there we looked for a quiet place like usual and sat out the way but I sat next to the window cause I like looking at the birds And the Wildlife. Mum got me my favourite cake and I started eating until She pointed out some crows on a tree and the moon at which point I had to get some photos otherwise they might fly off by the time I’m finished. 

Highfield Garden World 

I asked if I could go outside before I eat the rest of my cake to get a photo then Come back and she said ok. 

I took some action shots of a Woodpigeon. I heard a snap and it suddenly 

Snapped right through in a rush and flew over the Garden Centre 

It flew in the opposite direction to me at first then

suddenly u turned towards the cafe part I was in at full speed 

Full Speed ahead.

It passed in less than a minute

After that I pressed the button to go back in but the door just Wouldn’t open. I tryed the back door and that didn’t work either and I didn’t Have my phone and my I pad ran out. It took 10 minutes and apparently Mum phoned me thinking I had my phone. I went over to the Window we We’re at and told Mum so she pressed the button from the inside so I was able to go in. I ate the rest of my cake then looked at the books then Went to Hucclecote after. when I got to Hucclecote me and MumTook the dogs out for a walk I recorded some bird calls on the walk. Then we Came back. Later we went to walk the other 3.

On this walk I spotted a Robin and so did Wilbur so when Mum walked away with him he turned back on himself towards me and the bird mum asked him where he’s going but he didn’t reply. I said it might be cause I’m watching the Robin and Wilbur just stood there staring at it but  lost interest when the Robin went. Usually the dogs ignore them unless they land in front of them or move about. After that I watched David Attenborough sounds of Nature about the science of Bird calls and other Wildlife that came out in January this year. After that I did dog training with Mum, and the dog trainer and the dog Max cause he needs to get used to people doing unexpected movements like people getting on and off the sofa cause of being chained to something as a puppy before we adopted him.then after that I went upstairs while Mum is out so I’m not on my own with Max while she’s gone. During that time I sorted out a few bird call recordings and I heard a Blackbird after. Then I saw one of my leafs I collected to make the pattern from the leaf go into the  paper it’s been a couple of months and still hasn’t turned brown 

I went on a dog walk As it started getting dark with Dad and took the last 2 dogs out

and I heard a Robin. After that Mum came back soon and I had tea and came back at 7