Starlings share your photos here

I thought Id do a thread on Starlings cause I love Starlings and I have resident Starlings that line up on the houses in front of the house out my window. and I don’t usually see much photos of Starlings here if anything and they can be very interesting and thought it was a cooll idea plus you can see them change the colour into Autumn and winter or summer and spring plummage throughout the year plus they are good mimics they might be noisy at times but can very interesting in lots of ways so thought I’d do a thread on them. If anyone else would like to share there’s aswell you can.

• Starling calling the flock

Starling: Over here everyone 

Zo and the Starling: Excellent. Where’s the rest of the flock? Never mind 

After that they both left. 

• Here you are Zo, a green Starling and a purple Starling on my bird feeder. I'm lucky enough to have a big lens for my camera, a shortish garden which gets a lot of light; and still I can't get them quite in focus. Keep posting your photos of Starlings.

90% luck, 5% field craft, 5% camera skills.

• Thanks. Even though you couldnt quiet get them in focus it is very good and the Starlings are very colourful with there iridescence in the photos you took of them aswell

•  

the video was shaky cause I was useing my binoculars with my phone but you can still see what there doing I took the photo of the Starling with my Binoculars aswell

• Here is a video from July 2021. An unusual starling. It only came the once.

• That is a very interesting Starling. Thanks for sharing the video with us 

• What a special moment! Did you ever report it? :) So cool to see, thanks for sharing
  • I had to massively compress these so hopefully they look ok