Trip to Hucclecote

Trip to Hucclecote 

Me and my family Went to Highfield Garden world then we went to a Shop called Teckles to get something for the dog. There I took photos of some flowers 

Then I heard a Jackdaw so I took a photo of one as the flock passed over 

As soon as we got home we went for a dog walk and went down the rugby field after Alfie went off lead I managed to take some photos 

there growing new trees which is what the white poles are 

There was colourful Autumn leafs I held one up and took a photo 

This is one of the new trees

There was mushrooms 

We put Alfie back on the lead then went back to the House we watched a David Attenborough Documentary called exstinction the facts together  then me and Mum took the last 2 of the dogs out

we came across a lady walking ahead with a completely white bird on there arm so Mum took the dogs lead while I went to say hello. When she turned round to me   I asked if I could have a look and she was ok with it. she said it’s a Albino  crow. I asked if I could take a photo of the bird and she said yes.  One day when I wasn’t around Mum has seen her once walking round with an snowy owl. So she calls her the owl lady. She told me She has a husband who’s a falconer and he sometimes flys his birds in the field or rugby pitch. Or cleeve hill.  She said he has a snowy owl but also said he has eagle owls and other birds aswell. As for the crow The albino crow had red eye colour which is very common in albinos. She didn’t tell me much about the Albino Crow like how she got it or other questions cause I forgot to ask but she did tell me about the falconer. 

She told me The falconer has a schooll in Quedgeley where he has lots of different types of birds and he shows people how to do it. 

She asked about our dogs and asked what my name is then told me hers and her child’s who was next to her and told me her dog is a rescue aswell. 
She said she hopes to see me again and we said goodbye. I took the dogs reign and we walked back to the house 

Not long after that it was tea time then I left and came back