Brownsea island part 2

At Brownsea they have a lagoon with lots of differant types of Waders. And three hides overlook it.

The next hide was much closer to it. They have different types of habitat and different types of  species

from Trees to fungi to Wildflowers, Mammels  and birds  

Oystercatcher

The person in the hide let me take a photo with the hides Telescope

Herring gull

Comerent

This mushroom confused my family which isn’t surprising cause it looks squished and eaten but I managed to get a photo of its stem and showed them it is mushroom it was very difficult though. I actualy had to kneel down at a diffucult angle. 

This is another eaten mushroom

Young Pehen

I saw another Capurement 

There wasn’t much or any at the lagoon but there was lots at the harbours and on the ferry to Brownsea and back. 
Unfortunately I couldn’t take any on the ferry on the way back to Pool Harbour on the way back but I found spare binoculars for the holiday before I went crabbing and went to Brownsea the day after. So I used my binoculars to see if I could spot any birds on the way back even though I didn’t have my camera cause I love looking for differant types of Wildlife and this day was my first time takeinf photos and Wildlife watching on a ferry it was also the first time iv stayed in Dorset and the first time iv visited a proper island