Orchard in Haresfield

Yesterday I felt under the weather cause I was bunged up and it  gave me headaches but I didnt  want to be stuck in Cause I couldn’t go out anywhere 

And it was raining really hard and very gusty all afternoon and evening and something got cancelled that I got up early to be ready for that day I have been waiting for for 2 months for. and there’s wasn’t much Animals so  it just wasn’t my day. However I managed to put my trail cam up which I have been waiting for help with putting up this week in the end the person helped me put it up.  First time I  ever put up a trail cam or even used one so made post. I switched it on yesterday in the evening. I have been waiting for proper rain to get some slow motion photography and action shots of the rain and water and that was my opportunity so I did that and Ingot the best photos possible  I switched the cam on in the evening but Mainly I rested. 

I woke up in the morning to find I no longer have a blocked up nose which was mysterious.

Today I went to Hucclecote and then me and Mum and Dad and the Dogs went to Liberty Orchard 

I spent time with my family and the dogs but managed to ask if I could use there computer to store my photos  Dad told me he has a flash disk which I could put my photos on. I didnt managed to do all of them but I will do.  Then we went to Liberty Orchard. I took my Telescope cause my Binoculars are broken.

I was looking at a cranefly and magnified it with my I pad when a greater Spotted woodpecker few past  behind me then landed on the tree stareing at me and calling. Though I didn’t manage to film it I did manage to Record him with audio cause I was recording some bird calls aswell as takeing photos