Wildlife in the Garden

This stick like tree thing turned out to be Dogwood in Spring and Sunmer 

• I was going to say this in my bird bath thread but I dont have any photos for that theme first hoverfy this month interestingly I usualy first see them in April rather than March 

I have have let my bird bath fill up naturaly since its been raining alot and I got a visitor first time for a lomg time I didnt have my binoculars or telescope and it was small plump amd yellowish plain after watching for some time.  origionaly before I had a good look it looked  warbler like but not quiet a warbler   at ffirst glance before haveing the chance to see other details and it didnt fit after watching for some time. there was a few possibilitys it could of been but if it wasnt onnly spring one would of been a young Tit but didnt quiet fit that either particular at this time of year it would of been possible if it wasnt soring  but not so.  it didnt stay still enough for a certain identification but returned to it a few times. had a drink and a little splash 

• Great Tits have been doing there characteristic squeaky toy call early in the morning this morning and lasted most of the day 

2 Adult Great Tits visited the Garden at some point this afternoon checking 2 of the flower borders and then went and landed on my solitary bee box for solitary bees to nest in thing 

that doesnt have solitary bees yet and tried to get to my nest box on the wall but once one of the tits looked they left