Sunny wonders of Nature at Hucclecote and Haresfield Orchard today

Natures wonders in the sun at Hucclecote Gloucester and Liberty Orchard Haresfield 

Hucclecote common Carder Bee

Sun lighting the edges and spots up bright Greeny yellow on the Holly leafs 

Reflection causeing rainbow colours on a Spiders web

2 insects enjoying nectar until one chases the other off And Carrys on eating. Either way they both enjoyed it

Ladybeetle 

Grass Moth

Yarrow

Blackberrys

Elder 

Spot that Moth. The grass moth is on a blade of grass can you spot it 

If you did congratulations but either way here it is up close 

• All good photos, but I do like a good spiders web  photo. Get the light right and they're just awesome. Even better with some dew on, and those days are coming soon as autumn approaches.

• Yes it was very colourful. What colours showed up depended on what angle I was in. Regardless of what angle I was in it was different colours but depending on the angle what colours showed up changed. I went up to the web and I took  the second one from the left angle. It had blue light aswell as red. and I did the 3rd one from the centre. If it suddenly went shady the colours would disappear but it was very sunny that day. The spider was on top of the web.

Believe it or not the Holly leaf doesn’t normally shine with the bright green spots and the outline of the leaf  isnt bright around the edges when the sun isn’t out but when the sun comes out it can look very bright. it was a lot brighter and more shiny than the image portrays it.

I saw 4 grass  moths that day. I didn’t manage to get a photo of ther first one but I got the 2nd and the 3rd one. They can be difficult to take a photo of cause they blend in so well and it’s easy to walk across the grass and not notice them until it flys off but if you look very carefully you can find them. they are very well adapted to blending in with the grass and there posture can also make it hard to see if it’s a grass stem or if there’s a moth on there or not