Photoshop

Hi everyone,

I wonder if you people out there with Photoshop could tell me what version you use, and what you find it good for, I've been looking on e.bay and was surprised at all the different versions that there are, and I'm totally lost.

Parents
  • Unknown said:

Hi everyone,

I wonder if you people out there with Photoshop could tell me what version you use, and what you find it good for, I've been looking on e.bay and was surprised at all the different versions that there are, and I'm totally lost.

Hi

I use Photoshop CSV4 which is very advanced and I doubt if you ever use more than 10% of the software.
    You can do exactly what you want to do with Photoshop Elements 6 or 7 . I still have photoshop elements 6 on my computer and tend to use that anyway for everday stuff like cropping, and minor adjustments.
    There is also a lot of free software online which I have never used but seems to have the results you are looking for.

• Unknown said:

Hi everyone,

Hi

I use Photoshop CSV4 which is very advanced and I doubt if you ever use more than 10% of the software.
    You can do exactly what you want to do with Photoshop Elements 6 or 7 . I still have photoshop elements 6 on my computer and tend to use that anyway for everday stuff like cropping, and minor adjustments.
    There is also a lot of free software online which I have never used but seems to have the results you are looking for.

Children
No Data