Weather this weekend

Hi-

the wind looks set to go into the Easterly quarter on friday or saturday so I would expect summer visitors to pile in this weekend.

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• We could do with a little change in the weather ,at the moment the good weather seems to be encouraging migrants to get altitude and certainly in our area seem to be passing through high up.We will still be out at sometime over the weekend,one target bird will be Yellow Wagtail,never saw a local one at all last year

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• higgy50 said:

Thanks for letting us know as I didn't know that was the forecast for the weekend so will make sure that the camera is at the ready!

I have to say that my feeders have been a bit quiet for the last couple of weeks so a influx of new birds would be very welcome indeed!

Hi Higgy

Snap! My feeders have been quite too!

Best wishes Chris

Click Here to see my photos

• seymouraves said:

Hi-

the wind looks set to go into the Easterly quarter on friday or saturday so I would expect summer visitors to pile in this weekend.

S

Thank you Seymour

I have never seen a Yellow Wagtail so I would quite like to see one of those.

I will have my camera ready wherever I go, just in case. :-))

Best wishes Chris

Click Here to see my photos

•  

Woodpecker said:
    I have never seen a Yellow Wagtail

I saw a yellow wagtail last year in the middle of town.  I didn't realise they were difficult to see.  Now I feel like a proper birder (by accident, if not design...).

BB