Heavy animal at night in surrey hills?

Anyone know what it is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK0EQ6OJWYc

The video is quite quiet but you can hear it clearer turning it up. Was pretty loud, and could feel the animal running through vibrations in the ground.

Edit: And I just realised this is the RSPB... hope it is still ok

• And I just realised this is the RSPB... hope it is still ok
  • Though the RSPB started out for the protection of birds, and is predominantly about the protection of birds, it does recognise that birds, plants, insects and mammals are all part of nature and without one, then the survival of birds would be a lot tougher, and vice versa. To look after the birds on their reserves, it does require care for other species, plants, insects and mammals in that environment to help maintain the balance.

Add to that, the RSPB's handle on Twitter is @ NaturesVoice, what could be clearer about where the RSPB stands.

So it is perfectly ok.

Unfortunately I can't hear the sound, mainly due to the fact I'm on holiday and my headphones are at home, though someone might be able to help.

• Sounds like a dog to me, could be a fox but sounds a bit deeper than a fox bark. There's no animal in the UK big enough to make the ground vibrate. A large herd of cows might but you'd have to be pretty close, and they tend to make a lot of noise when they're on the move.
  • Sounds like a dog to me, could be a fox but sounds a bit deeper than a fox bark. There's no animal in the UK big enough to make the ground vibrate. A large herd of cows might but you'd have to be pretty close, and they tend to make a lot of noise when they're on the move.