Brecon Beacons Birds

Hello, me again. Been to Brecon Beacons yesterday with my daughter for a hike. Took camera with me and again struggling with IDs.

1. My guess is Meadow Pipit. this particular was close to the top of Pen-y-Fan.

2. Is it same as 1?

3. Buzard? 

4. Stonechat female?

5.Same as 1? this one was at the bottom of the valley.

6. ?

Thank you in advance

• All good with your IDs I think ;-)
    6 is a female Blackcap
    You can clearly see the huge hind claw in 5 which is a big indicator its a meadow pipit
    Looks like you had a lovely Hike ;-)

Feel free to wait for the experts opinions though lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Thank you, Linda. I didn't know huge hind claw is a meadow pipit feature.
    Yes we had great time. Got caught in a rain at the beginning but then sky cleared and the weather was beautiful for the rest of the day. Few Red kites were soaring over Pen-y-Fan, sometimes only few meters over the heads. Ravens too.
  • Some cracking photos there and a pleasure to see, Sowulo. A good job someone knows how to ID a meadow pippit, though I've only seen a couple on open moors, and it would have been my first, and only guess.

Pen y fan is one mountain I never got to climb. I believe in full on winter conditions, it is a proper challenge. There was one winter myself and a group of friends were going to climb it, with full winter kit, using ice axes and crampons. We'd all been on the same winter skills course a couple of years previous, but the roads from here in the Midlands were not quite so forth coming, so it was canned for another time.

They managed to do it, but that was after I'd had major lower leg reconstruction which has rendered me unable to go back to the mountains, but it was great seeing their photos and what looked a great day out.