Bird alarm at night, any suggestions as to what it could be?

A few minutes ago, I heard bird noises that sounded like an alarm? If the video is inaccessible, it sounded like 2 cheeps half a second from each other, then a few seconds later it did 3 cheeps again half a second from each other, with the last cheep having a minuscule delay. I had to wait a bit longer for the 3 cheeps to occur again, and then it did 4 of them before I stopped recording. To save time, it’s probably best to start the video from the time marker 0:26. I live in the Bedfordshire county on a bit of slightly raised land along a road, and the chirping happened in the middle of the night before I was about to sleep. Any suggestions on what kind of bird this is would be great, since I cannot find any matching bird calls on the internet for birds that call like this in the night.

• ...sounds very faint on my laptop, but the tone of what i could just make out sounded a bit like a Blackbird just clearing his throat so to speak. I think Blackbirds and Robins do call out a bit randomly at night during the summer months - particular where there's street lighting.
    AL
  • @onewiththerainbow I hope it's alright, but I've edited the audio within your video by increasing the volume and reducing the background noise and finally saving it as an mp3.

I must admit that it sounds like a door that needs oiling Wink