North west Scotland Bird ID

*Thank you to those who replied to my original post*.

Editing this post to add more photos (using laptop) because I couldn't seem to add any more using my phone. Maybe it's not possible, I don't know. Apologies for the atrocious photos but all of them were a very long way off (and I’m a bad photographer). All seen in far north west Scotland. I wouldn't have as much trouble with identification if the photos weren't so blurry. I've numbered them to make it easier. Any ideas? My guesses are as follows:

1 & 1.1: Great northern diver (already confirmed by previous comments anyway).

2: A diver of some sort? It's a weird angle.

3: Black throated diver? Hard to tell the throat colour from the photo and I don't know my divers well enough to tell by the other plumage/beak shape etc. (we're not used to divers down here in Yorkshire!).

4: Black throated again?

5 & 5.1: Could it be red throated? The throat appears to have a very slight red tinge (easier to see on my actual camera as opposed to a picture OF my camera) and the beak looks slightly upturned?

6, 6.1, & 6.2: Ducks? Geese? Thought their bottoms looked a bit white for mallards, plus it was in the middle of nowhere in the north, so could be something quite different.

Again, sorry for the awful photos. Thanks!