How to attract, robins, blue tits and finishes

Hi all 

I’ve had some pleasant birds lately coming into my garden, Magpies, starlings and pied wagtails

But the seeds that I am using - Sunflower Hearts, Mealworms, Peanuts and Seed mix is not attracting blue tits, robins or finches, is this still a patient thing to be considered should I try a different bird feed? , unfortunately I have no trees in my garden, just a couple of planters and some shrubs. I do have a bird bath and a bird table which my feeders are hanging off. 

The nearest trees are just a few rows of houses away from me, and I do live close by to a wooded area. 

many thanks 

• As its breeding season the now Luke I imagine most birds will be staying close to the nests to feed and as you say you don't have any trees they may feel too exposed visiting your garden for food to take back to their chicks.....also as you have starlings and maggies they tend to take over during this time...just give it time...no doubt your garden will get plenty visitors come later in the year when natural food becomes more scarce...This is only my personal opinion...I am no expert lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)