Regular Raven Visitor :)

I really love ravens, so imagine my joy to find a raven regularly visiting my garden in the last week, every day so far! I thought it was really odd to see two or three ravens circling in the air over the houses in my road a few weeks back. It happened on two consecutive weeks, and it was unusual because we don’t see or hear ravens around here. 
Then I saw one on its own picking at the ground next to a busy road by my house on the morning of 16th April when I went to get my first vaccine jab. 
And now our regular garden visitor... 

But I’m worried about the recent sightings of these birds in places I’ve never seen them and now seeing one here. I‘m hoping this has nothing to do with the amount of nature and trees that have been ripped up and destroyed near me for this horrible HS2 project. :-/

Any tips to keep this lovely raven fed and happy? It seems to like eating the dried mealworms and calciworms I scatter up the garden for the bigger birds just to keep them away from the live food I put out for the little bird visitors who are currently feeding young.

• I identified it from the tapered/hook beak and its diamond-shaped tail in flight as well as the fact it soars more than it flaps. Crows are smaller with a chunkier shorter beak and a more wedged tail and they flap more in flight. The ravens I saw soaring above my house a few weeks ago were up really high in the sky as well. Was lovely to watch. Plus, they were “Kronking” and not “Cawing”.
  • It would be a good garden tick for someone Robbo, I've noticed a few Raven claims recently even among our local club members. Until recently I was recorder for the club and people can get quite upset when you gently let them down.
  • Hi jellysheep, any possibility of a photo? I'd be extremely interested to see a Raven feeding in a garden.