• Great to see the waders and gulls and lovely photo captures ILR 

Regards, Hazel 

• Thank you Hazel, I spent some time in Whitby and took the opportunity to visit some places I had never been to before and Redcar was one of them, I was pleasantly surprised with the assortment of birds that I saw while I was there. So pleased you liked them Hazel.

• I don't think I have ever been here, the closest is probably Saltburn-by-the-Sea. A good selection of birds ILR, I do like the oystercatchers and the sound they make.

• Hi Snappy It was my first visit, When I arrived at the beach I hardly saw anything apart from a few seagulls in the distance but a gradual walk along the beach and I saw more and more birds. Glad you liked them

• Great stuff ILR. I love to see Turnstones, they always seem to be just at the waters edge. I visited Redcar and Saltburn by the sea when I was at Whitby in June - real seaside places. I liked the Victorian Cliff Tramway at Saltburn, great fun ... Relaxed

• Hi BD I was in Whitby for three months Dec to end of March which gave me plenty of time to visit the places that I had never been to before, I visited Bempton Cliffs four times while I was there which was great as the short eared owls were active throughout the day, as for redcare this was one of the places I had not been to before but I was most impressed with the assortment of birds that  was there, Saltburn and staithes were other venues I visited and others. The weather was good in January and February and in March the weather changed for the worse but two months of good weather I couldn’t complain.