A few locals - Test Thread

Drag and drop worked although the pictures are in reverse order Disappointed. Its a lot more faff to change the image size. Slight smile

• I take it your on a PC Bob?  I don't see the option on the tablet to resize like it done before.

Lovely photos ;-)

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Linda, just tried this on the other thread, on my tablet worked as before?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• thanks CL maybe it's sorted then now as we both have same tablet Grinning

• Hi Linda - I am on an MAC (just in case that makes any difference. Are the images too big or too small that you want to resize them?

I always resize images that I post via editing the source code so that they appear at a reasonable size so that people can see some quality without having to enlarge every single picture and all the clicking involved to do so. Hope that makes sense.

What is really annoying me is that whenever I move from one page to another I keep getting signed out and its becoming a pain. Maybe time to sign out forever and I can't get back onto the Upgrade Thread to make any more comments.

• I used to just add the picture then highlight it and edit and that would bring up the box to set the size I want it to be...my head is mush tonight after all this so I understand how you feel bob

You can get onto the upgrade page by clicking on the title because if you click on latest it says not found that has always happened since they opened the thread!!!

• Hi Bob, I tested a photo, once I picked it from my file, I put 500 in each box as before. I thought the photo posted with quite good quality, can't remember what it looked like when I posted it originally, thought the size may have been a bit smaller than what it normally would have been?

Text in this reply box, far too small!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• I use drag and drop because I usually post a lot of pictures and find it too tedious to use the file select option. I see you can now just drag a picture in and now just drag the box as wide as you want it. 

• I can get back to the thread but every time I am logged out so I can't actually post anything to it at the moment. 

They can't convince me that they tested any of this properly.

• I have posted a link to your post on the thread for the official to read , worth a shot a guess Wink

• Bob, I've no issues with your post, all photos and text are perfectly clear and readable, likewise the replies. Whether I will be able to read further replies after logging out etc, remains to be seen.

For info if anyone is taking note

Device/Computer Laptop
    Operating System Windows 11
    Browser Google Chrome

A quick check on the desktop, same status as mentioned above, just further replies after logging out etc, remains to be attempted.

Device/Computer Desktop
    Operating System Windows 10
    Browser Google Chrome

As for my Android devices, they will remain read only, because I'm not comfortable with typing on small screens, along with predictive text which should be classified as dictative.....