In My Garden 2024

Well that's another year done and dusted, hope it wasn't too bad a year for you all.

Link to last years

https://community.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/f/all-creatures/282077/in-my-garden-2023/1456815#1456815

Hope it's gonna be another 12 months of fantastic visitors to the garden...Will soon be time to start sewing seeds again ..woohoo.

And to kick off the new post I have had Song Thrush in the garden daily

Daily visits from Redwings

Woodie on tipytoes 

Maggie

Jenny

Greylag ?..A think

A wee fuzz ball

Och a could go on and on but that will do for now me thinks

Well a gotta squeeze Jock in lol

Thanks for looking and best wishes to you all for the year ahead ;-)

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Sorry guys been neglecting the garden lately but it does its own wonderful thing at this time of year

As des my extended garden....doonthe park , my own daily breathing space and 3 1/2 mile walk...well why not if the weather is nice

Not happy with the invasion Unamused

A bit early to be dookin for apples Laughing

It's amazing to still see all the wildflowers 

Found where all your pals hang out PB!

Well that's it for now folks,  feeders are back out in garden and jock is enjoying himself, foxes still visiting so still a happy garden.

Thanks for looks and hope to stop back in soon

Take care x

• The autumn colours are just arriving Linda. That's a lot of cormorants Grinning

• That was only half the dinosaurmorants as was another log full also...Will look like starlings if a post a pic of them all Laughing

• beautiful autumnal photos Linda and shows Autumn is under way with the colours of fall.     I see you are monopolising all the cormorants and who doesn't love an apple !!!

Regards, Hazel 

• Hi Linda, good to see you pop in and with a lovely set of photos. Looks like you had good weather as well. We had a lovely autumn morning, got some more cathing up done and had a trip to the recycling centre, mixed stuff but got all the pots emptied, what a weight, hubby helped. By afternoon the wind got up and it poured rain. That was the end of today's gardening! Take care xHeart

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.