In My Garden 2023

Another year been gone went!!! 

Last years here

https://community.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/f/all-creatures/278719/in-my-garden-2022

I wonder what exciting wildlife shall show up in the garden this year

So to kick off 2023 in my garden  a couple of wee cuties from this morning (a cold and Frosty one)

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Thanks CL...blooming cheeky squirrel lol...its Mr &Mrs Bully having lunch together...she gets one then pauses for a pic then another and so forth.....you have sun!!!! Oh is drizzle here...enjoy while it lasts ;-)

• Oops my mistake, of course it is! Yes a lovely sunny day, cloudy at times, my it was cold, old garden cardi on and off all afternoon. Back all looking Bonnie now, windows washed as well. That will do for today.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Sounded like you got plenty done before the rain comes....wee glass of wine to finish the day? ;-)

• What's this 'Wee' about. God didn't make half days ... Yum

• Scots only have a wee tipple BD ;-)

• Oh the weather has been so blooming miserable here for weeks now...hope you southerners are getting your fair share of the wet stuff! Lol

But can't really complain with all the birds that's been visiting as you may have seen on my other post

https://community.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/f/all-creatures/284003/garden-party-in-the-rain

Anyhow here is another wee update of visitors 

I thought this was a greenfinch at 1st....lol

Rear view

Gotta have my newbie ;-)

Well that's it for now...fingers crossed for some sunshine again soon;-)

• Nice update Linda, we have had good weather, a bit windy some days, but nice and really hot on occasions. Have been able to sit out. It has turned into a horrid drizzly evening.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Thanks CL...you kept that quiet..hogging all the hot weather! Lol....woke up to sunshine today..woohoo.....just need a couple of dry days to treat the pergola!!!

• Been a while since I have seen this wee guy in the garden...well it it like trying to find a needle in a haystack!

Watched branches twitch ever so slightly fir age until a finally spotted him

Cut down my wild circle as the rain had flattened it anyhow

Maggie needing some new feathers

Some dry sunny weather for next few days so hopefully some flutterbys will visit ;-)

• It's mostly been about the chiffblers and their wains which has been lovely to watch....feel free to identify which is which as I have given up trying lol

Right that's enough of them!!!

A nice surprise was a Raven overhead yesterday..calling as he flew 

His distant family member popped into the garden

Another wee surprise...jenny sat still for a second 

Wee goldcrest again

Still have the young bullies popping in

And mommy 

Mr Greenfinch not looking his best

My newly planted Buddleia 

White with nowt on it lol

Another survivor..only just

Don't you just love when the leaves turn to this beautiful colour

Sunflowers are everywhere

Another warbler!

Well folks thats all for now....its been busy in the garden with visitors...would be nice if a flycatcher were to pop in again this year...yeah ano greedy greedy greedy lol

Take care and thanks for looking