In My Garden 2023

Another year been gone went!!! 

Last years here

https://community.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/f/all-creatures/278719/in-my-garden-2022

I wonder what exciting wildlife shall show up in the garden this year

So to kick off 2023 in my garden  a couple of wee cuties from this morning (a cold and Frosty one)

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Well he's certainly unique C...he is the biggest fox I have seen aswell..perhaps he's only slightly bigger and its his winter coat that makes him look huge and I have had many many foxes over the years but never one like him!...He doesn't even have the white tail tip..thanks for the info...I may look into myself as sounds interesting ;-)

• Back to chilly weather again!

Even Mr BB is feeling the chill

No matter the weather Rocket always makes me smile ;-)

• Oh my, those Maggie shots are fab Linda!!
  • FAbulous photos again Linda, and the new camera seems to be working perfectly.

BTW, we have snow, only 1.0mm nowt exciting, it started around 04:30 this morning....

• Thanks Mike...slowly getting there lol...enjoy your little dusting thankfully no more snow for us looks like CL is getting it all!!!

• Male Sparrowhawk - always amazing how the garden becomes still and hushed at the moment he arrives Slight smile

• He is a beauty Kevin....mines visits every day ...love how he sits almost invisible amongst the bare trees beyond the garden then next second he's swooping in and the garden falls silent ;-)

• Thank you - he really is. We rarely see one sitting like this, but it is amazing to feel the effect of its presence, isn't it
  • It sure is Kevin even, even just a slow fly over the garden creates such an earie atmosphere ;-)

• Time for another wee update

delighted this wee guy is  here everyday ;-)

Gotta have Jock ;-)

Mrs GSW having a nosey in the patio door!

Lunch time scraps we're quickly gobbled up

3P9 still visiting 

Beautiful sunset today

Think that will do for now...thanks for looking...stay safe ;-)