Saturday Morning Stroll at Barons Haugh

Well when a say a stroll more like a struggle...terrible back problems the now and stupidly thought a walk in the wilderness would take the edge off...och anyway nae point moaning about it just gotta get on with it. 

So was 1st met with lots of song and a treecreeper ...its there somewhere

Buzzards me think

Lots of deer running around which was nice to see

One of them warblers!!!

I must have spent about 20 mins trying to get pics of them 

I honestly think they were singing let's take the mick out of Linda lol

Then one of PBs friend was sat beautifully  on a branch in the river

All that posing must have been tiring

Mrs Goosander passed by

As did all the gorgeous wee ducklings ..all 9 of them!!!

A lovely lone swan

Always a Cyril

Didn't even know I captured this one...the speed of it!!

Some colour!!!

Mm me thinks he was seeking food from nests

And that was my morning out. Hope you all enjoyed.

POST EDIT...PLEASE HELP TO PUT AN NAME TO MY ELUSIVE SINGER..WARBLER NO DOUBT!!!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Zu4fFAB_gSc&feature=share

• Missed this post, hope your back is better now Linda, , and all your doors and windows installed, luckily you have the summerhouse to sit in while keeping warm the weather isn't too hot this way unless you are out of the wind. Lovely pics of the walk you took, the youngsters, the cormorant with it's posh plumage and tree creeper all make good watching and always good to see the deer running around.
  • Thanks Gaynor..och its still giving me gyp but just gotta plod along....soooo much upheaval my wee summerhouse has been a perfect escape....yeah we never seem to get the sun without the wind the now!!!
  • Fabulous photos Linda, and you did well with the house martin.

The bluebells here have died off for this year, but I did notice how colourful they were while in the Highlands this last week, and also the gorse, nicely in bloom.

I'm sorry to read about the back, but if nothing else, you had a good selection of photos to hopefully take your mind off the pain.