some of my recent photos 1,2,3,4,5,6&7

mixed bag

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• more

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

• These are wonderful Limpy with the close up detail of the Guillemot   (oops)   Razorbills and the Kestrel, Tern ...... the Jackdaw really makes me laugh leaning forward in quizzical fashion ! Great diving shot of the Tern; keep 'em coming :)         post edit:    ooooh,  more beauties, just going to take another look on full screen,   thanks for posting up.

Regards, Hazel 

• Fabulous images Limpy, thanks for sharing, brightened up a very gloomy day here, wet,windy, power cut!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• still more

Magnus Ullman

• Such a cutie!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Ha ha, what a cheeky looking Little Owl, looks rather mischievous.

Regards, Hazel 

• Limpy, You have been busy. I'll simply say what the others have said--fabulous photos; thanks for posting them! As Hazel says, keep 'em coming. I particularly like the one of the pair of Guillemots, but they are all wonderful. Little Owls are sooo cute, your tern photos are sooo sharp and that Kestrel is lovely as well. Is the black and white bird wearing jesses and sitting on the block perch a Gyrfalcon? What a beautiful bird! Love the almost heart-shaped black spots on the tips of its wing and back feathers.
    Here's wishing you and Clare a very Happy Anniversary, from J and me!

Kind regards, Ann

• I agree a great set of photos, Limpy. I particularly like the tern carrying the fish and the cheeky Little Owl.

Unknown said:
    I particularly like the one of the pair of Guillemots

I thought they were Razorbills, Ann, but whichever great shots.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Think that was my fault Tony, I misled Ann with my reply ! oops.

Regards, Hazel 

• Sorry, TJ, My ID skills sadly do not extend to birds of the coasts--not many of either Razorbills or Guillemots show up in our back garden, more's the pity--lol! The last time I saw either was probably nearly 30 years ago and I didn't know what they were then. I did check with Mr GB, but he, too, was wrong! I should have checked it myself with an actual book or website before posting--my fault, not Hazel's. I don't even have the issue of poor eyesight, like some others we know, naming no names!

Kind regards, Ann