Join me on my walk today

Just down the back lane looking over the fence - saw this female and one young - but was spotted and the young one dashed into the undergrowth

On down the lane, the postman came behind me so I headed for the copse and down into these fields

No wildlife or birds around but better still no people!

Sue has to be on a lead now as fairly blind which doesn't stop her chasing a rabbit and I wouldn't want to lose track of her.   She fairly patiently waits for me to take the photos.   

Nice to see the May coming out, just up by the school field now.

We are back onto the lane now and Sue decided she wanted more so we turned to follow the road down

Came around a bed to see these two about 15 - 20 yards ahead of me

Hope you don't mind a little sequence of them, don't know whether the posing was friendly or not, I did hope to see courtship feeding but not lucky.

Then they both flew up into the hedge, I was happy to see them leave the road in case of cars coming around the bend below them.    Can't make up my mind if it was a pair or just two males posturing - they were mirroring each other there at the end weren't they.

Anyway that's all folk, 

feel free to add your walks on here if you wish

Gaynor

Lot to learn

• Thanks Hazy, you hear so much bad news that it was great to hear their story. The husband went in first & she couldn't visit him, but then she developed it too & needed treatment so was put in a bed in his room. I thought that was nice.

Best wishes

Hazel in Southwest France

• Now that is what I call a proper walk Hazel, with a Firecrest and Storks thrown in also lovely Butterflies. I need those mole hills!!!! (have sent away for compost) the local moles have gone on strike, the ground is pretty hard with no rain for a while. I love the back of your garden, natural I call it, never mind the weeds. Lovely sunset and followed by a glass of red, what more can you want.

PS     Excellent news about the 90 year old couple too Hazel, good to hear of people able to fight through this horrid disease.

Lot to learn