Sunrises and Sunsets 2020; Share your photos here

• There's a song isn't there......sunrise, sunset..... Will have to get a few if we are lucky enough to see the sun again this week:(.

Lot to learn

• In reply to gaynorsl:

gaynorsl said:
    There's a song isn't there......sunrise, sunset..... Will have to get a few if we are lucky enough to see the sun again this week:(.

There is, from the film Fiddler on the roof, but not a film I've seen nor did I know of it until you mentioned it. Good old Google, everyday is a school day....

Here's a YouTube link to the scene;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03rzUoyq9K0

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to david:

David said:
    it was a sunset obviously,no t sunrise..apologise for my mistake

Fabulous photos David, and thanks for sharing them.

Pssst, I'll keep it quiet that you got sunrise and sunset accidentally mixed up. 

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to Alan:

Fabulous photos Alan, it seems the sun is doing you prouder than it is here, been wall to wall stratus cloud virtually every day this year.

But there has been a little change..... For the better....

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to HAZY:

HAZY said:
    Thanks for starting the thread Mike and taking the pressure off !! I didn't get any sunrise pics 'cos I was still sleeping at silly o'clock even though it was sunny here when I awoke ! sun didn't last though. Maybe I should concentrate on dusk photos instead lol

You're welcome.

The title does include sunsets, and for me, this time of year the sun is up too late to capture, cos I have to start at silly o'clock in the morning.....

I see no reason why dawn or dusk photos can't be included. 

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Finally, a proper excuse for a sunrise this morning....

I've posted two photos up, to show how quick the change can be in a matter of a minute!

As I type, we're back to wall to wall stratus cloud, again....

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• What a glorious and dramatic sunset tonight with flame read sky and pink clouds;  too good to miss - although I nearly did as we only just got back from visiting relatives.   It was a case of grab a camera, switch lens and dash outside the courtyard towards the polo ground.       A bit late for best photos but better than nothing !

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again"