My Birding or Critter Day 2019

Got up to Seahouse about 8:30am Saturday morning and it was a nice clear run all the way so never stopped, seeing it was a nice morning we parked outside our digs and had a walk along the cliffs, came back to greet the cleaner who we know so she let us park in the garage under the cottage and let us put our food little as it was in the fridge after she cleaned it out we then headed into the villige and walked down to the harbour and booked a trip out to the Islandswe only did a three hour trip one of whice is alanding on the NT inner Farne Island, sadly the clouds rolled in so it was a little on the dull side but did manage some pictures, here is one for now.

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• Glad to hear your journey to N.East went smoothly Jim and have your first Puffin photo already - what a cracker ! I can't believe we missed out last year due to the constant inclement weather but look forward to your updates as you settle in for two weeks bird watching. Great start Jim, make sure you have a good breakfast before heading out lol

Regards, Hazel 

• Well that is a cracking start James, perfect shot to take home with you.

Lot to learn

• Love a Puffin JB, a great pic!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Thanks all, sadly not been able to sign in, been playing around just now and managed to change my password again and its let me sign in :)

Well its Tuesday the second week and all sailings have been canceled to rough out there for a couple of days, I have found another nice place to see the waders on the beach and not that far away,, we would have gone tonight but its blowing a gail here but the sun is out with some blue skies, we have been over to the Islands five times and got some nice pictures saw the Leucistic guillemot again yesterday and she has an egg down so lets hope it servives with these winds out on the rocks.

I have still got to get all the pictures ready but here is one I got yesterday taken from the boat.

Shag

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• Glad you managed to get signed in Jim and think the weather has been better over your side than the North West; you wouldn't like today's weather, non-stop heavy rain and still set to be heavy till middle of the night and more for the next three days ! Sounds like you've had a good few trips out to the Farne islands and nice to see your photo of the Shag and look forward to the next pics. Keep having fun whilst we keep the home fires burning LOL

Regards, Hazel 

• Its here too now Hazel, and its a rough sea :) took a picture just after six last night of Bamburgh Castle from the veranda Slight smile

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• that's a cracking shot Jim, very atmospheric

Regards, Hazel 

• Taken yesterday on the Inner Farne Island.

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• Thank you Hazel.

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group