Add your "Odds & Sods" here thread

• lol Gaynor,  it was so far away in the field I didn't think even a hard crop of the pic would be able to show the bird !

this was before cropping ………… definitely a bad pic !

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• You brought it up really well then Hazy. Unlike me today, I stepped out into the back lane with Sue on lead only to see the cows walking past in the field followed by four egrets. Dashed back in to get camera and of course by the time I opened the gate again the cows were at the end of the field and only one egret to be seen. I walked up the lane and saw them over the dip, they took off and you would have had a lovely shot of the four of them flying away - me - I had a great shot of the bushes!!!!!

Lot to learn

• LOL Gaynor, always the way when you don't have the camera, see something and then dash back to grab the camera only to see them disappear into the beyond ! Sue wouldn't mind one bit that you missed the shot lol

Regards, Hazel 

• First overwintering Blackcap of the season. Hope it stays around.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Lovely TJ ... IWOOT!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Nice one Tony, what a lovely garden visitor to have and hope he returns with his lady.

Regards, Hazel 

• Lovely Tony :o)  (and the pic hehe)

Had a glance out the window a bit earlier....got a surprise.... Don't often get LTT's in the garden, so 8-10 was a bonus (to quick for an accurate count!!)

• They are cute, PB. They go around in little family groups but never seem to stay very long

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• In reply to TeeJay:

Lovely shot Tony, strangely I've only seen one this year on our feeder as well. I've just bought a feeder like yours its taking the birds awhile to take to it.

KR
    Tony

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wherryman/

• In reply to PimperneBloke:

Always a delight to see in the garden PB, just a shame they never stop long

KR
    Tony

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wherryman/