Add your "Odds & Sods" here thread

• I do like Padley Alan... not been up there for a while so may make a trip soon :)
  • A lovely surprise visitor today on the waterfall area ....................  Lady Blackcap;   unfortunately I only had chance to take two similar photos before she flew off.  

Bluey ........

The male and female blackbirds are still collecting mealworms to feed their chicks

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Nice to get the Blackcap - I don't think I've seen a female Blackcap so far this year.

Nige   Flickr

• In reply to HAZY:

Lovely to see the female Blackcap having a good bath Hazy, also good to see Mrs. B collecting a mouthful of mealies for her brood, very few blackbirds in my garden this year.

Lot to learn

• Nice to see the Wood pigeon eating the Ivy berries this afternoon, only seldom get one in my garden

Lot to learn

• You must have a lot of ivy berries to satisfy one of those :)

Nige   Flickr

• I caught a glimpse of him/her again this morning, up high this time. Yes Nigel I do have plenty of berries my side of the lane unlike further on as the farmer went a little wild this year and cut back for Britain , hence the Woodie visiting for the first time probably.

Lot to learn

• Willow Warbler

record shot of Grasshopper Warbler.

My Flickr photos

• How brilliant to see a GW amd better than record pic ....... was it making the "reeling" sound Alan ?

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Yep Hazel it took me an hour to spot it though.

My Flickr photos