Add your "Odds & Sods" here thread

Often we don't have enough photos to create a full thread so thought I'd start an Odds & Sods thread where you may want to add a pic or two when you don't have enough for their own thread .    Feel free to add your rogues gallery here ! 

I only had a couple of pics today, one a Treecreeper and the other a very hacked off looking Great Egret huddled against the reeds trying to keep warm !

Parents
  • Saw this Peregrine this afternoon sitting in a tree just behind my house. I rushed upstairs to get my camera hoping it would still be there and thinking also I hope that the battery has some power in it still.

Luckily it was just my day ......The Peregrine had no reason to rush and sat there for over an hour.

• Saw this Peregrine this afternoon sitting in a tree just behind my house. I rushed upstairs to get my camera hoping it would still be there and thinking also I hope that the battery has some power in it still.

Luckily it was just my day ......The Peregrine had no reason to rush and sat there for over an hour.

Children